12 April 2021
Rainbow Health Victoria are currently looking to hire two new positions.
Capacity Building Projects Coordinator
This role will:
- Contribute to the coordination, development and delivery of LGBTIQ inclusive practice training, communities of practice, online events/webinars and other capacity building activities as part of Rainbow Health Victoria’s LGBTIQ Capacity Building Team, with a focus on the LGBTIQ family violence sector
- Coordinate and deliver blended eLearning using an LMS and Zoom
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of research relating to LGBTIQ health and wellbeing, inclusive practice, and cultural safety.
Download Position Description cb-projects-coordinator-pd-april-2021.pdf
This role will involve delivering our HOW2 training and the following:
- Participate in training content reviews and updates.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of Rainbow Tick content, including LGBTIQ health and wellbeing research, LGBTIQ inclusive practice , CQI frameworks, and organisational change management tools.
- Contribute to the coordination, delivery, marketing, and ongoing development of training packages, communities of practice and other capacity building activities as part of Rainbow Health Victoria’s LGBTIQ Education and Capacity Building team.
- Provide ad-hoc specialist advice to HOW2 students/alumni to support implementation of the Rainbow Tick.
Download Position Description how2-trainer-pd-april-2021.pdf
Find out more about key selection criteria and how to apply by reading the links of each position. Applications for both positions close by 5pm on April 26 Monday 2021.